At CEMA Summit in Nashville, guests participated in a very unique experience: SketchBot Portraits and a Live Digital SketchBot Mosaic. While learning more about what’s new in the events industry, guests stopped by to check out our latest innovation with our Sketchbot technology.
After having their photo taken by one of our ambassadors, guests watched as Sketchbot turned their images into a simple line sketch. These sketches were done on custom branded 4×6 photo paper for the guests to keep. While they watched their 30 second sketch, their photo popped up on the screen in front of them and was added to the digital SketchBot mosaic right before their eyes! In addition to keeping the 4×6 sketch, guests also received custom emails of their sketch to be shared on social media.
For additional engagement, participants were asked to embellish their photo by coloring it in and adding props. Because the event took place in Nashville, the participants were then asked to post their embellished sketch to social media with their favorite country song. From the social submissions, one person was then chosen to win a trip to Barcelona!
Thinking of having a digital SketchBot mosaic or online SketchBot mosaic? Check out our ‘Portraits of the World‘ online SketchBot mosaic for Social Reactive!
Products & Services – How we provided the wow factor
- Guests’ photos were sketched onsite, just seconds after being taken, by one of our SketchBots
- Each sketched image also includes a custom branded footer that can be preprinted or sketched by SketchBot
Digital SketchBot Mosaic
- Guests’ sketch portraits were added into a Digital SketchBot Mosaic in real time
- A dynamic animation randomly showcased all photos in the mosaic in a “pop-in, popout” fashion
- Pre-set photo library is used to keep a continuous flow of photos into the mosaic when user submissions are low
- Configured to ensure mosaic completion within the set timeframe
How the guests became part of the mosaic – Where the photos came from –
- Brand ambassadors captured guest photos in real-time
Onsite Enhancements – The exciting “off screen” extras
Onsite Photo Sketching
- Each submitted photo was instantly sketched by our Sketchbots in less than 60 seconds.
Onsite Tech Support and Build Team
- Dedicated event staff took photos of the guests and helped them place the photo tiles onto the mosaic grid
- End to end testing and setup prior to live event
- Onsite technical support and configuration as needed
Communications Options – The after party
- Emails were sent to all of the participants with their sketch and an image of the completed mosaic
- The emails encouraged the participant to share their sketch on various social media platforms
- Participants filled out data on the iPad including name, email