Source Image Guidelines
Examples of Good Sources
- Non-complex, close up photo of faces, and simple silhouettes
- Most animals, lanscapes, and buildings
- Most simple logos and large text
Examples of Difficult Sources
- Overly dark or washed out photos
- Intricate details such as fine lines and small text
- Photos including group shots or objects at a far distance
- Old or faded photos with poor contrast and tone
- If you still prefer to use a difficult source image, try our PM Designer service for best results.
The Source Checker Tool
Use this tool to preview the estimated clarity of your source image.
Try it out!
You may email
your source image to us if you are not sure if it will make a good source prior to placing an order online.