When making a statement, big is always better, and this mosaic did not disappoint at a whopping 18ft x 6ft. The SketchBot Mosaic wall and SketchBots were sponsored by DELL and was the main attraction at the Emerson Exchange – it was a HUGE hit with all attendees.
This 18ft x 6ft SketchBot Mosaic was a perfect fit for Emerson Exchange, which is an engineering conference that takes place every year. Attendees flocked to the activation and could not wait to have their portrait sketched and then added to the large wall.
Picture Mosaics provided multiple ambassadors to take the attendees photos and help them find their coordinates on the extra large mosaic grid. In addition to having their photo taken, guests also filled out their information to receive a branded email from Emerson with a downloadable version of their sketch. A number of guests took photos and videos of the SketchBot in action as their image was being drawn to show to their friends which led to high participation.
SketchBot Mosaics use the latest AI and machine learning technology to create simple, one of a kind line drawings of event guests. Just after their photo is submitted, guests watch as the SketchBot draws their image in less than 60 seconds. The sketch is then placed on the grid wall, matching the correct column and row, to reveal the full mosaic image.
SketchBot Mosaics are a great addition to any live event. Contact us today and see how they can be incorporated into your next event!
Products & Services – How we provided the wow factor
- Guests’ photos were sketched onsite, just seconds after being taken, by one of our SketchBots
- Each sketched image also includes large printed coordinates, giving each guest the opportunity to easily hand-place their picture in the sketch mosaic mural
- Our SketchBot Mosaic system is the only solution in the world that creates a mosaic using robot-drawn sketches
How the guests became part of the mosaic – Where the photos came from –
- Brand ambassadors captured guest photos in real-time
Onsite Enhancements – The exciting “off screen” extras
Onsite Photo Sketching
- Each submitted photo was instantly sketched by our Sketchbots in less than 60 seconds.
Onsite Tech Support and Build Team
- Dedicated event staff took photos of the guests and helped them place the photo tiles onto the mosaic grid
- End to end testing and setup prior to live event
- Onsite technical support and configuration as needed