For the 2020 Winter X Games, Picture Mosaics teamed up with the nonprofit No Bully to organize a Live Print Mosaic for their booth. Spectators and athletes came together to build a Live Print Mosaic in an effort to help spread the message to #ShredHate and #ChooseKindness!
Attendees were able to participate by getting there photo taken onsite or by submitting their photo online. When placing their photo, they had the chance to win a variety of prizes. At times, attendees even had the chance to take their photo with some of the athletes while getting their autograph.
After participating, attendees onsite were given a branded takeaway photo and digital copy via email. They were encouraged to share their photo on social meadia using the event hashtag for another chance to win one of the grand prizes: an official #ShredHate snowboard!
Products & Services – How we provided the wow factor
Live Print Mosaic
- Guests’ photos were printed onsite, just seconds after being taken, on our patent-pending segmented adhesive paper.
- At the bottom of each image there are large coordinates, which gave the guests the opportunity to easily hand place their picture in the photo mosaic mural.
- Our Live Print Mosaic system is the only solution in the world that creates TRUE mosaics as compared to systems that superimpose the main image.
How the guests became part of the mosaic – Where the photos came from –
- Brand ambassadors captured guest photos in real-time
Real-time Synced Virtual Mosaic
- Guests from all over were able to submit photos to a virtual version of the mosaic online
- A dynamic animation randomly showcases all photos in the mosaic in a “pop-in, popout” fashion
Onsite Enhancements – The exciting “off screen” extras
Onsite Photo Printing
- Each submitted photo was printed instantly by our high-speed, automated adhesive photo printers once claimed at the kiosk.
Branded Photo Takeaway Prints
- Each user received an instant, custom branded print of their photo
- High resolution 2″ x 2″ prints
Onsite Tech Support and Build Team
- Dedicated event staff helped the participants place the photo tiles onto the mosaic grid
- Proper testing and setup prior to live event
- Onsite technical support and configuration as needed
Communications Options – The after party
- Emails were sent to all of the participants with their image and an image of the completed mosaic
- Participants filled out data on the iPad including name, email