Check out our newest mosaic event technology: SketchBot Mosaics! For the latest Sea Air and Space Conference, we teamed up with Viasat to create what became far and away the hit of the entire event: a SketchBot Mosaic!
SketchBot Mosaics use the latest AI and machine learning technology to create simple, one of a kind line drawings of event guests. Each guest has their photo taken by a brand ambassador, which is then instantly analyzed by the mosaic system and sketched right before their eyes.
In addition to having their photo taken, guests also filled out their information to receive a branded email from Viasat with a downloadable version of their sketch. Just after their photo is submitted, guest watch as the SketchBot draws their image in less than 60 seconds. The sketch is then placed on the grid wall, matching the correct column and row, to reveal the full mosaic image.
A number of guests took photos and video of the SketchBot in action as their image was being drawn, making it an engaging experience that led to high participation!
SketchBot Mosaics are a great addition to any live event. Contact us today and see how they can be incorporated into your next event!
Products & Services – How we provided the wow factor
- Guests’ photos were sketched onsite, just seconds after being taken, by one of our SketchBots
- Each sketched image also includes large printed coordinates, giving each guest the opportunity to easily hand-place their picture in the SketchBot mosaic mural
- Our SketchBot Mosaic system is the only solution in the world that creates a mosaic using robot-drawn sketches
How the guests became part of the mosaic – Where the photos came from –
- Brand ambassadors captured guest photos in real-time
Onsite Enhancements – The exciting “off screen” extras
Onsite Photo Sketching
- Each submitted photo was instantly sketched by our Sketchbots in less than 60 seconds.
Onsite Tech Support and Build Team
- Dedicated event staff took photos of the guests and helped them place the photo tiles onto the mosaic grid
- End to end testing and setup prior to live event
- Onsite technical support and configuration as needed