Following CDC guidelines, guests were able to take their photos at one of the 2 ring light photo booths and place their on photo on mosaic grid. For those that were not able to be there in person, images hashtagged with #tampabaylv on Twitter and Instagram were printed and placed into the mosaic by the Picture Mosaics Team. The completed mosaic was carefully taken down and given to Visit Tampa Bay to be displayed in their main office.
Products & Services – How we provided the wow factorLive Print Mosaic
- Guests’ photos were printed onsite, just seconds after being taken, on our patent-pending segmented adhesive paper.
- At the bottom of each image there are large coordinates, which gave the guests the opportunity to easily hand place their picture in the photo mosaic mural.
- Our Live Print Mosaic system is the only solution in the world that creates TRUE mosaics as compared to systems that superimpose the main image.
How the guests became part of the mosaic – Where the photos came from –Selfie Ring Light
- We provided a selfie ring light containing an iPad which allowed guests to capture their own photos
- Green screen backdrops were provided which allowed the participant to choose a custom background
- Participants submitted Twitter and/or Instagram photos using a hashtag (e.g. #tampabaylv)
- Captured: photo or profile photo, tweet/caption, name, profile name (public profiles only)
Onsite Enhancements – The exciting “off screen” extrasOnsite Photo Printing
- Each submitted photo was printed instantly by our high-speed, automated adhesive photo printers once claimed at the kiosk.
- Dedicated event staff helped the participants place the photo tiles onto the mosaic grid
- Proper testing and setup prior to live event
- Onsite technical support and configuration as needed