For this years’ AARC Congress in New Orleans, Picture Mosaics was onsite with the Getinge Group to build a Live Print Mosaic. Event-goers were able to add their photos to the mosaic after it was taken by an onsite photographer. After the photo was taken, guests received an email with their image and an image of the completed mosaic with the options to share their image to social media.
Products & Services – How we provided the wow factor
Live Print Mosaic
- Guests’ photos were printed onsite, just seconds after being taken, on our patent-pending segmented adhesive paper.
- At the bottom of each image there are large coordinates, which gave the guests the opportunity to easily hand place their picture in the photo mosaic mural.
- Our Live Print Mosaic system is the only solution in the world that creates TRUE mosaics as compared to systems that superimpose the main image.
How the guests became part of the mosaic – Where the photos came from –
- Brand ambassadors captured guest photos in real-time
Onsite Enhancements – The exciting “off screen” extras
Onsite Photo Printing
- Each submitted photo was printed instantly by our high-speed, automated adhesive photo printers once claimed at the kiosk.
Onsite Tech Support and Build Team
- Dedicated event staff helped the participants place the photo tiles onto the mosaic grid
- Proper testing and setup prior to live event
- Onsite technical support and configuration as needed
Communications Options – The after party
- Emails were sent to all of the participants with their image and an image of the completed mosaic
- Participants filled out data on the iPad including name, email