Show your Sooner pride! Coca-Cola, as a sponsor for the Oklahoma University Football team, purchased our Live Print Mosaic system to create a large mosaic of the Sooner fans! Throughout the 2019 season, Coca-Cola will be setting up a booth during the pre-game tailgate event to complete this large mosaic. Photos taken onsite are sent to iPad kiosks when guests can claim their photo by entering their name and email. After their information is added, our PRO X1 event printers will instantly printed out their photo to be added to the mosaic. You could get lucky and land on a prize spot!
In addition to the onsite mosaic wall, all photos taken throughout the season are added to the OU 125 Online Mosaic in celebration of the 125th Anniversary of the OU football team (in real -time). Once a fans photo is added to the online mosaic, the fan will receive a link to the OU 125 Mosaic website where they can save and share their image to social media.
Click here to learn more about purchasing and leasing our Live Print Mosaic system.
Products & Services – How we provided the wow factor
Live Print Mosaic
- Guests’ photos were printed onsite, just seconds after it was taken, on our patent-pending segmented adhesive paper.
- At the bottom of each image there are large coordinates, which gave the guests the opportunity to easily hand place their picture in the photo mosaic mural.
- Our Live Print Mosaic system is the only solution in the world that creates TRUE mosaics as compared to systems that superimpose the main image.
How the fans/guests became part of the mosaic – Where the photos came from –
Onsite Photographer/Tablet Kiosk
- Brand ambassadors captured guest photos in real-time
- Photos taken by brand ambassador could be claimed and printed from branded iPad Kiosks by entering name and email.
Digital Enhancements – The exciting “on screen” extras
Enhanced Photo Sharing on Social Networks
- An email sent to the participants provided them with a link to the OU 125 Online mosaic where they could save and share their image to social media.
Real-time Event Synced Microsite
- Images taken onsite are sent to the online mosaic.
- A dynamic animation randomly showcases all photos in the mosaic in a “pop-in, popout” fashion
Onsite Enhancements – The exciting “off screen” extras
Onsite Photo Printing
- Each submitted photo was printed instantly by our high-speed, automated adhesive photo printers once claimed at the kiosk.
- Several prize locations placed within the mosaic, designated by a specific icon
Onsite Tech Support and Build Team
- The Live Print Mosaic solution was purchase so, for the first event an onsite tech trained staff and brand ambassadors
- Proper testing and setup prior to live event
- On-call technical support and configuration as needed
Communications Options – The after party
- Emails were sent to all of the participants with their image and an image of the completed mosaic
- Participants filled out data on the iPad including name, email