Picture Mosaics recently attended the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Youth Gathering for Mission Investment Fund, where we created our largest Live Print mosaic yet! This large mosaic was filled with a combination of photos taken onsite and pulled from their event hashtag #ELCAYG2018 used on Instagram and Twitter. The ELCA Youth Gathering mosaic was our largest Live Print Mosaic – with a total of 6,660 images! With Live Print Mosaics, participants not only become part of the artistic installation, they help to build the actual work of art by hand-placing their photo.
Products & Services – How we provided the wow factor
Live Print Mosaic
- Guests’ photos were printed onsite, just seconds after it was taken, on our patent-pending segmented adhesive paper.
- At the bottom of each image there are large coordinates, which gave the guests the opportunity to easily hand place their picture in the photo mosaic mural.
- Our Live Print Mosaic system is the only solution in the world that creates TRUE mosaics as compared to systems that superimpose the main image.
- Participants submitted Twitter and Instagram photos using a hashtag (#ELCAYG2018 )
- Captured: name, photo, and tweet/caption (public profiles only)
- Picture Mosaics provided brand ambassadors to capture guest photos in real-time
- Green screen backdrop for custom background options
- In-booth photographer who also roamed throughout the event area
- Web app for iPad customized for stationary or roaming photo submissions
- Participant information captured (name, email, etc.) during submission process
We specialize in a vast array of mosaic-based event solutions, both onsite and online, seamlessly integrated with social networks and onsite photo-capture devices for a truly engaging experience. Examples include real-time photo mosaic creation, online & interactive fan-driven activations, guest-built Photo-by-Photo mosaic murals, instant personalized mosaic photo prints, and so much more. Click here to learn about more engaging event solutions.