Looking for a mosaic you created using our
Online Mosaic Tool?
All status updates are made nightly; there may be up to a 24 hour delay on the current status of your order.
Please note that unless you have requested our rush service (additional $75+), please allow 4 to 5 full business days (M-F) from the time we receive your pictures to time we send you an email proof. After approving the proof, your mosaic will usually ship within 1 to 2 business days by the method you have selected.
Understanding your status:
The following is the common order progression and its associated status:
1) Awaiting Pictures: Your action is required; this will be your status until your pictures have been submitted (ie. uploaded or sent by mail).
2) Pictures Received: Your pictures have been received (0.5 days).
3) Pictures Reviewed: Your pictures have been reviewed by a designer to inspect if they conform to the cell and source guidelines. We may perform a small amount of cropping or adjustment to certain pictures during this step. (approx time: 0.5 to 1 days).
4) Source Prepped: We will perform the necessary adjustments and modifications to prep your source for the mosaic process (approx time: 0.5 to 1 days).
5) Mosaic Creation: Your pictures will be fully analyzed and optimally placed. A designer will manually adjust placement of certain cells and other aspects of the mosaic to help ensure maximum clarity and vividness of your source and cells (approx time: 1 to 2 days).
6) Waiting For Approval: Your action is required; when you order reaches this step, an email proof will be sent to your email address for approval or change request.
7) Printing and Packaging: After production, your mosaic will be printed and securely packaged in plastic and a protective tube. Finally your mosaic will be shipping by the method you selected at checkout (approx time: 0.5 to 1 day).
8) Shipped: Your mosaic has been shipped by the method you selected. You will receive a tracking number via email as soon as one is available.
Issues: Your action is required; this status indicates that there is an issue with your order. An email has been sent and requires your action or reply.